This page will guide you through the process of hosting multiple websites on a single website hosting package. This can be by purchasing and adding multiple addon domains for separate use.
Note: This guide assumes that you've already purchased a domain and pointed your domain's nameservers to ours. If you haven't done this, please follow our guide here.
1. Log into your cPanel account here.
2. Navigate to the "Domains" -> "Addon Domains" page.
3. Under "Create a new Addon Domain", enter the required information.
4. You also have the option to create a separate FTP account associated with the domain (a tick box).
5. Click the "Add Domain" button to accept and confirm the addition of the domain.
6. You can log into our File Manager to upload your website files via this guide.
7. Finally, you can also log into FTP to upload your website files via this guide.
You have now added another domain to your website hosting package and have multiple websites. If you would like to revert back/remove the addon domain, please follow our guide in doing so.
Support Ticket: https://optnode.com/?redirect=ticket
Discord Support: https://optnode.com/?redirect=discord
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Host Multiple Websites, Hosting Multiple Websites, Host Multiple Sites, Hosting Multiple Sites, Create Addon Domain, Creating Addon Domain, Add Second Website, Adding Second Website, Create Second Website, Multiple Sites, Multiple Websites, Multiple Domains and Creating Second Website.