This page will guide you through the process of changing the account password for your website hosting package powered by cPanel.
Steps - Method 1:
1. Log into your billing account here. - https://optnode.com/billing/clientarea.php
2. Near the top of the page, click the "Services" tab from the navigation bar.
3. From there, navigate to the "My Services" page.
4. Click on the service you would like to change the password for.
5. From the sidebar, navigate to the "Change Password" page.
6. Enter the required information needed to change your password.
7. Finally, click the "Save Changes" button to accept and confirm the changes.
Steps - Method 2:
1. Log into your cPanel account here.
2. Click on the avatar icon in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Navigate to the "Password & Security" page.
4. Enter the required information needed to change your password.
5. Finally, click the "Change your password now!" button to accept and confirm the changes.
If you have forgotten original password given to you, search for the "New Account Information" email. If you have forgotten your password after changing it, please open a support ticket and we'll reset it for you.
Support Ticket: https://optnode.com/?redirect=ticket
Discord Support: https://optnode.com/?redirect=discord
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Change Password, Changing Password, Change cPanel Password, Changing cPanel Password, Change Account Password, Changing Account Password, Password and Account Management.