- Login to your cPanel account here
- Click on "Redirects" under the "Domains" section
- Select which kind of redirect you want to use
- Select the domain from your account you want to redirect. If you want to redirect all of the domains in your account, select "** All Public Domains **"
- Enter the redirect you want. (Example: "/redirect")
- Enter where you want the redirect to go to
- Select whether you want to redirect with www, without www, or both.
- Finally, click the "Add" button to add the redirect
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To change your cPanel password, please follow these steps: Login to your cPanel account here...
To host multiple websites on your hosting you must: Login to your cPanel account here Click...
If you want to block a visitor from accessing your website, you can block their IP via cPanel....
To redirect your website to https with htaccess, please follow these steps: Login to your cPanel...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution