This page will guide you through the process of redirecting a URL of your domain/website to another page.
1. Log into your cPanel account here.
2. Navigate to the "Domains" -> "Redirects" page.
3. Select the type of redirect you want to use.
4. Select the domain from your account you would like to redirect.
5. If you would like to redirect all of the domains from your account, select "** All Public Domains **".
6. Enter the directory you would like to redirect (leave blank for the root directory).
7. Enter where you would like the redirect to go to.
8. Select whether you want to redirect with www, without www, or both.
9. Finally, click the "Add" button to accept and confirm the addition of the redirect.
Your domain will now be redirected with the options you selected. The redirect can take up to 24 hours to be completed. If you would like to revert back/remove the redirect, please follow our guide in doing so.
Support Ticket: https://optnode.com/?redirect=ticket
Discord Support: https://optnode.com/?redirect=discord
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Redirect URL, Redirecting URL, Redirect Page, Redirecting Page, Redirect Site, Redirecting Site, Redirect Domain, Redirecting Domain, Redirect and Redirect to Another Page.