This page will guide you through the process of requesting a cancellation of your service with us.
Note: Please make sure that you've backed up any important/personal data from your service before canceling it.
1. Log into your billing account here - https://optnode.com/billing/clientarea.php
2. Near the top of the page, click the "Services" tab from the navigation bar.
3. From there, navigate to the "My Services" page.
4. Click on the service you would like to cancel.
5. From the sidebar, navigate to the "Request Cancellation" page.
6. Enter a brief description of why you're requesting to cancel your service.
7. Decide if you would like to cancel your service immediately or at the next billing date.
8. Finally, click the "Request Cancellation" button to accept and confirm the cancellation.
9. If you've used a PayPal Subscription to our service, please view this guide on how to cancel it as well.
Once the steps above have been completed, your service will be canceled as specified and you'll no longer receive updates/invoices regarding your previous service with us.
Support Ticket: https://optnode.com/?redirect=ticket
Discord Support: https://optnode.com/?redirect=discord
Email Support: email@example.com
Cancel Service, Cancel Website Hosting, Cancel Web Hosting, Canceling Service, Canceling Website Hosting, Canceling Web Hosting, Cancel Minecraft Hosting, Canceling Minecraft Hosting, Cancel Email Hosting, Cancel Minecraft Hosting, Canceling Email Hosting, Canceling Minecraft Hosting and Request Cancellation.